China Company registration lookup
- A company registration number is exclusive to your business and consists of 8 characters: 2 letters and 6 numbers.
- This number is used to identify your company and verify its legal presence in an incorporated entity.
- Corporation China will provide you with a CRN while the company is being registered.
- It will be printed on your Certificate of Incorporation and thereafter, all important documents received from Corporation China.
How can CRN lookup help you?
Are you conducting business in China? Are you purchasing from factories in China? Are you importing thing things from China? Then you need China company registration lookup. We check who is the owner, if they have any fraud history in their company, we check their bank information and who is the owner. We even take pictures of their office to show you. This is because in some instances, people may have received all the information from a “seller”, but it is all fake. Don’t be scammed in China, let us do a company check for you before you transfer any money to them.
There are many companies on Alibaba that said they are a factory but have turned out to be a guy sitting with his underwear at a desk with his laptop, and a few pictures of goods of business. People are being cheated in China, but Corporation China can help you.
Examples of fraud cases in China
A few years back, 36 people were arrested in an Alibaba scam where they ran a criminal gang and used fake business identification. They scammed overseas buyers of more than $6 million.
Many people have even been scammed with their goods, by receiving fake branded goods. They are look-alikes of the original product but sold to you as if it were the branded one. These include:
- Clothing (designer clothing)
- Footwear (especially Nike products, Timberland)
- Electronics (mobile phone replicas, specialised electronics like Shure microphones)
- Disney character items (bedding sets, mugs, kid’s clothing, toys)
- Mobile phone cases with Apple, Samsung logos
There are many suppliers who make you believe that they are selling branded goods, but they are actually selling nothing. You may pay for your order, but you will not receive anything. Before the iPhone 6 was even released, people were selling it online for $300-$400.
Buyers have even found that when they buy video games, Blu-Rays or even DVDs, under the impression that it is the real deal, they end up receiving a prated copy of the item.
There have been instances where suppliers were selling fake memory products like USB sticks or memory cards and upon receiving them, the buyer found that it was not what they had purchased.
An obvious give away with some suppliers is that instead of transferring money to a business bank account, they will offer their personal accounts to you. If you are only able to do a wire transfer, you need to ensure that the company name and the name on the bank account match.
How can Corporation China help?
We will ensure that the company you choose to do business with, is legitimate so that you don’t have to go through the same ill fate as many of the people mentioned above. Corporation China will ensure that the company is who they say they are, and we will physically check them out on your behalf. Now you can do business with China, with peace of mind.
Are You Ready
To Start Your Business In China
Get a FREE Consultation with China's Leading Company formation experts
Arnnodo is expertise lies in Media, Marketing and Strategy
He speaks Spanish, Italian, English and Chinese