WHAT IS A
Why use a registered address? A Registered Address is an excellent option to register your Chinese Company as you do not need to rent an expensive office.
It is legally required to have an address to perform a WOFE company registration in China. Luckily, no one knows better how this process works as Corporation China does, at the very start Corporation China’s board of directors were the responsible team for creating the registered address concept in China.
This means you can leave all the work with us and be confident everything will be properly done for your future company.
How China Registered Address concept works for different types of China entity:
Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise
- Registered office address
- Contract Length: 1 to 2 years (renewable)
- One month notice required for contract termination.
- Chengdu Property layout and other documents.
- Leasing/Rental contract of the office with tax certificate.
- Quick and easy set up 2 – 3 days
China Representative Office
- Store sells products from two or more brands that the merchant does not own
- Store sells products from a brand (trademark) owned by the merchant and also sells products from a brand not owned by the merchant
- Store sells products from two or more brands that the merchant owns
- Store authorized to sell products from one brand
- Store authorized to sell products from multiple brands, but all brands belong to the same entity*
- The authorization documents from the brand (trademark) owner must not be subject to regional restrictions
Are You Ready
To Start Your Business In China
Get a FREE Consultation with China's Leading Company formation experts
Ava's expertise is in Brands entering China and strategy. She has a legal and Marketing background
She speaks English, Chinese and "Australian"
China +86 (0) 21 3606 8295 (CN)
Tollfree 400 6789 632 Tollfree CN)
USA +1 (646) 960 9099(USA)
UK +44 (0) 20 8638 8814 (UK)
Hong Kong +852 8191 0881 (HK)
Russia + 7 (499) 5770299 (RU)
South Africa +27 (0) 21 825 9991(RSA)