Hong Kong Bank Account Opening
The world’s leading international financial center, Hong Kong Company has a stable service economy by low taxation and Business outside Hong Kong is tax-free
No Nationality Limit
Money Back Guarantee
Application Due Diligence
FAST PROCEDURE TO GET a Hong
kong Bussibess BANK ACCOUNT
Hong Kong Business Account
- We can get your Hong Kong Bank Bussiness account approved within 5-8 days
- There is no Restriction on Nationality
- No Need to Visit Bank
- We offer a full-refund policy if we are not able to open your bussiness account
We provide 3 different options for Hong Kong Bank Account opening
Hong Kong Bank Account
DBS / CitiBank
HSBC / Wing Hang
3-5 weeks to open an account
Full HK company documents needed
Need to visit Hong Kong
Guaranteed Business Account
No Need to Visit Hong Kong
Full Money-back Guarantee
Online Application Form
Account Approved within 5 -8 days
Application Due Diligence
Buy an Existing Bank Account
Fast setup – 1 working day
No need to visit Hong Kong
You buy a company with Bank Account
Shelf company Account
How to open your Hong Kong Business account
Online Hong Kong account opening
For non-visiting Hong Kong, all you need to do is fill in our online form and upload the documents needed.
Once the bank account is opened, we will notify you the bank account numbers and other details such as swift code. The bank account we open for you is
The bank will mail the MasterCard directly to you by DHL. Then you register in the banker’s website and enter two more individual passwords(set by you). Then you can operate all the bank transactions such as wiring transfer, checking balances through internet banking facilities, and use of the MasterCard debit card to draw money over the world.
The documents required for opening a Hong Kong accounts are:
- Passport or I.D copies of each director and shareholder
- Hong Kong company Business license BR1 (sample BR Licence)
- Business Cerificate
- Company’s bank transaction records within three months
- Registration Certificate
If you don’t have a Hong Kong Company, click here to set one up online
HONG KONG CURRENT ACCOUNT
Get a Hong Kong bank account to receive payments from customers and disbursements from e-commerce platforms (Stripe, PayPal, Amazon and more)
ONLINE ACCOUNT OPENING
The application can be made online with no trips to a bank branch. Open the account from anywhere in the world in a matter of minutes
MASTERCARD EXPENSE CARDS
Use expense cards to your employees or expenses. This enables your team to make purchases, online & offline as well as withdraw cash at ATMs. All of this at the best exchange rates with the MasterCard.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We offer a full-refund Guarantee if we not able to open your bank account. Please ensure you submit all the correct information when applying..
PROFIT TAX RATES in HK lowered from 16.5% to
8.25% (lowered by HALF)
What are HK’s corporate & personal tax rate?
- From 2008/09 onwards, the personal tax rate in Hong Kong is 16,5% for companies and 15% for unincorporated businesses. Which is among the lowest in the world.
- As proposed in 2017 Policy Address, profit tax rate for the first $2 million of profits will be lowered from 16,5% to 8,35% (lowered by half), and standard tax rate from 16,5% will be kept for profits exceeding that amount. This new tax system, target to be implemented from April 2018 is believed to provide huge tax relief to start-ups and SMEs in HK.