Macau Company Registrations
Macau offers boundless business opportunities, and fills in as a stage to overall economy and trade, whose preferences are outstanding, which implies a huge number of worldwide organizations looking to setting up an organization in Macau. Corporation China can offer master administrations to enable organizations to start, develop, and grow their business in Macau.
As Macau assumes the part as a noteworthy exchanging and passage to China terrain and Asia, a few organizations originated in Macau are for trading purposes for the most part, while others make use of it for it’s activities in China territory. In any case, there are numerous reasons to set up a Macau Company.
WHAT CAN A MACAU COMPANY BE USED FOR?
100% Owned by Foreign Investors
Protects Intellectual Property& Trademark
Macau Bank Account
Opening a Macau Kong Bank Account. Corporation China is also the Registered agent for some international banks , we can sort out all the details and get the bank account open for you and you only have to travel to Macau once approved.
Brand Design & Strategy
Our team has helped to develop strategies for entrepreneurs, regional managers, and large multinational corporations. So our studies are aimed at empowering our clients to run a robust business plan in China.
The Food and Beverage (F&B) industry is growing rapidly in China. During the past decade the industry has grown at a rate of 30%. As a result of the increasing demand for new products and services, foreign entrepreneurs fell encouraged to enter the Chinese market.
Overseas Property Sales
A consulting company is a perfect quick start for everything you need to conduct your business in China. From incorporating your company, registering your trademarks to setting up a virtual office.
Why Choose Macau Company?
- Satisfactory trading environment
- Stable financial system
- Low tax rate: offshore companies can be exempt from profit tax, business tax, inheritance and gift taxes, property transfer tax, stamp tax and salaries tax for the first three years of employment (non-Macau residents)
- A potential offshore service center
- Platform for economic and trading cooperation between mainland China and Portuguese-speaking countries
Two Categories of Macau Companies
- Macau local company
- Macau offshore company
Types of Macau Local Company
- Personal commercial enterprise
- Corporate commercial enterprise
- Economic interest group
Macau Bank Account
Opening a Macau Bank Account. At Corporation China we can sort out all the details and get the bank account open for you and you only have to travel to Macau once approved. Here is what you can get:
- Bank account at your choice of numerous banks;
- Online Banking in English available at all banks;
- Wires in and out via swift;
- Multi-currency account, i.e. HK$, MOP, US$, Euro, GBP, CHF, Yen, etc.
- Fast setup time
- American Citizens gladly accepted
The Macau Banking System
Among other options, the following banks are licensed to operate in Macau:
- Wing Hang Bank Limited
- Delta Asia Bank Limited
- China Construction Bank (Macau) Corporation Limited
- Seng Heng Bank Limited
- Banco Commercial de Macau S.A.
- The Macau Chinese Bank Ltd
- Banco Espírito Santo Asia Limited
- Banco Nacional Ultramarino (BNU) Macau
- Banco Weng Hang S.A.
- HSBC Macau
- Luso International Banking (LIB) Ltd
- Tai Fung Bank Ltd
Are You Ready
To Start Your Business In China
Get a FREE Consultation with China's Leading Company formation experts
Senior Legal Consultant
Shane is anauthority on International Trade, Trademarks and Visa
He has a Legal and Accounting background
He speaks Perfect English and Chinese
Tmall reported a record of $17.8 Billion USD in 24 hours
$17.8 billion in 24Hrs
Chinese consumers online shopping e-retail sales passed $1 trillion, the world’s leading e-commerce market.
- In 2017 China surpassed the United States of America in total online retail sales with a figure of roughly $750 billion in sales. Single’s Day, on November 11 (11/11) is the largest online shopping event in the world. In 2016, Tmall reported a record of $17.8 Billion USD in 24 hours.
- Retail web sales totaled 7.18 trillion yuan ($1.149 trillion) in 2017, an increase of 32% from 5.43 billion yuan ($869 billion) in 2016, according to China’s Ministry of Commerce. E-commerce growth accelerated past the 30% mark in 2016
- China stands to make further ground on the world’s largest retail industry as new market opens up in China.
+86 021 5102 1891 (CN)
+1 253 777 0117 (US)
+44 (0) 20 8133 7773 (UK)
+61(02) 8006 1867 (AU)
+852 8191 0881 (HK)