THE most popular Social platform in China
TikTok For Business is where you can unleash your brand’s creative side. A fully immersive no judgement world where there’s an audience for every voice. No matter how big or small your business, no matter what you’re making or selling, we believe your brand deserves to be discovered here.
Douyin in China
And why its the best choice for entering the Chinese market
With more than 600 million daily active users in China as of 2021, Douyin is one of the most lucrative and promising apps in the world. What was just supposed to be a sharing platform for short videos is now an entire empire of technology, combining artificial intelligence, virtual reality, and even e-commerce! Douyin is in fact reshaping how information is created, shared, and consumed online. Recently, Douyin even launched its Flagship Stores for brands.
Corporation China offers the following service of Tiktok Promotion
- TikTok Certificate Account
- Store sells and acts on the behalf of multiple brands that are all owned by the merchant opening the store*
- Store sells and acts on the behalf of a multi-brand marketplace (service class trademark) owned by the merchant opening the store
Tiktok Ads Promotion
- Store sells products from two or more brands that the merchant does not own
- Store sells products from a brand (trademark) owned by the merchant and also sells products from a brand not owned by the merchant
- Store sells products from two or more brands that the merchant owns
- Store authorized to sell products from one brand
- Store authorized to sell products from multiple brands, but all brands belong to the same entity*
- The authorization documents from the brand (trademark) owner must not be subject to regional restrictions
TIKTOK IS MASSIVE
- Tmall, China’s number one B2C platform is enabling businesses to sell on to voluminous customers throughout China since it’s institution in April 2008.
- More than70,000 international and Chinese brands
- More than 50,000 merchants and outlets
- Access to a hundred and eighty million patrons
Tmall.com – the most important B2C platform in China
- From Merchants purpose of read Tmall permits native merchants or retailers to gift product
- Brands have opportunities to push their product through largest on-line platform wherever eightieth of Chinese patrons purchase product
- Merchants get chance to push their product in Tmall official promotional campaigns, double eleven etc.
- Merchants can have access to group action management, promotional management, supplying tools, product free, look decoration and management, client service management etc.
WHAT WE DO
Our Turnkey solution starts with first analyzing your business scope and operation and then strategizing the best legal and profitable path forward.
MAKE YOUR BUSINESS PLAN
Our team has helped to develop business plans for entrepreneurs, regional managers, and large multinational corporations. These studies are aimed at empowering our clients and providing them with a clear outline on how to run a robust business plan in China.
Designing an account for e-commerce at the major market places in China requires a lot of brainstorming in order to achieve the perfect format. Our marketing team will use their most tailor make the perfect account for optimized sales.
TMALL STORE SETUP
Most of the companies try to take the short cut when approaching China to do market expansion. Our experts in E-commerce will help develop the best strategy and make sure the correct structure is set up according your product and business plan.
MAINTENANCE & MARKETING
A comprehensive and efficient maintenance services include reports on Market share, market demand, market supply, industry trends, growth outlook, substitutes, and more.
Customer’s expertise on Tmall
- Tmall provides facility to it’s patrons to ship orders among seventy two hrs when inserting orders.
- Buyers can have full chance to come the merchandise & get refund among seven days of receiving product
- Shoppers will search product and find competitive result associated with the search
- Users will have complete info of product within the detail page and might communicate with Tmall client team
- Buyers get facilities to pay through their own Alipay account
- Tmall provides authority to merchants from coming up with to operation to supplying – a whole autonomy B2C service to Chinese merchants
TMALL Shop Legal Terms and Requirements
Requirements for opening a Tmall store:
- Enterprise registered in China for at least 2 years.
- Bank Account & Allipay Account
- ICP license
- Refundable security deposit
- Flagship Store: ¥100,000 for ™ (Trademark), ¥50,000 for ® (Registered Trademark)
- Franchise Store: ¥100,000 for ™ (Trademark), ¥50,000 for ® (Registered Trademark)
- Specialty Store: ¥150,000 for ™ (Trademark), ¥100,000 for ® (Registered Trademark)
- Flagship Store of a multi-brand marketplace: ¥150,000
- Specialty stores that sell goods produced outside of Mainland China and the trademarks of those goods are not registered in China(Fruit, import products, etc): ¥150,000
- “Book/Audiovisual” primary category Flagship store and franchise store: ¥50,000
- “Book/Audiovisual” primary category Specialty store: ¥100,000
- “Service” and “E-tickets” primary category operators: ¥10,000
- “Online Gaming and QQ”, “Mobile Fees”, and “Travel” primary category: ¥10,000
- “Medicine/Medical Service” primary category: ¥300,000
- “Cars and Car accessories” primary category: ¥100,000
Legal Terms and Condition
- Enterprise agency have an interest to business with Tmall should hold a legitimate business license copy with the entire examination certificate reassuring real and valid product .
- Company should want business tax registration certificate (tax, property tax etc);
Organization code certificate
- A copy of the checking account permits
- Legal representative ID card copies of either side
- Contact ID card copies of either side
- The business should issue a letter of authorization to Alipay, permitting Alipay to act as Associate in written agreement service on their behalf.
To Start Your Business In China
Get a FREE Consultation with China's Leading Company formation experts
Marketing & Branding
Cammy is experienced are in bringing Brands to China and setting up thier social media and marketing Plans.
She speaks English, Shanghainese & Chinese